Reserve your favorite Christmas tree on the first weekend of November in 2021. Contact us for details.
Trees & Green Decor
specializing in BIG trees!
Choosing a real Christmas tree is a fun outing for the whole family and easy to do. Here are a few simple steps for selecting the perfect tree.
1. Determine whether you would like to purchase a fresh, pre-cut tree or join us on a cut-your-own tree adventure!
2. Size & Shape: Consider the area in your home where you plan to place the tree and select a tree that will best fit that area.
3. Do a freshness test: As a normal part of the growing process, every year trees grow new needles. Gently grasp a branch between your thumb and forefinger and pull it toward you. If the tree is fresh, very few needles should come off. It is natural for brown needles to fall from the tree. As a free service, we shake as many of the brown needles from your tree as possible then help protect your tree by baling it for the ride home. The baling process does loosen some of the green needles, which may fall when the tree is at home. We have lovingly cared for your tree since it was a seedling and hope you enjoy it as much as we have.
4. Landscape Trees Also Available: Potted and balled/burlapped Christmas trees are always available at grower-direct prices. Decorate a gorgeous live Blue Spruce for Christmas, then plant it in your yard and watch it grow while savoring the wonderful memories of Christmases past.
5. Wreaths, swags, boughs, centerpieces, garlands, ropes, and other designs - ready-to-buy or custom made - are available during the holidays. Please visit this page for examples of our freshly made designs and to inquire about special orders.
Cutting Your Own Christmas Tree
*Before cutting your tree* Multiple orange tagging ribbon on a tree means that the tree belongs to another family!
It is a SOLD tree! Do not cut it!
To Cut Your Tree
1. Pick up a numbered tree tag and a saw from a salesperson.
2. After cutting your tree, attach the tag on a lower branch near the trunk. Keep the bottom part to claim your tree.
3. Bring your tree to the Tree Barn OR carry or drag it to the nearest driveway in the field, a tractor will pick it up and bring it to the barn.
4. Present your tree with colored ribbon (this ribbon indicates the price of your tree) still attached to the salesperson in the cut-tree area of the Barn. They will ring you up. We will shake and bale your tree. Choose your wreath, roping and boughs, pay for all at one time!
5. Wagons will be operating on weekends, weather permitting. Please be careful. Mud will not wash off your tree, so carry it when necessary.
6. All customers MUST be out of the fields before 5pm. Please arrive by 4:30pm to cut-your-own tree.
7. Baling trees with twine may loosen some needles; this is normal, and is no reason for concern when setting up your tree.
Our son-in-law, Jered, preparing a tree to take home. First, he shakes the tree to remove the dead needles and then places it in the baler to wrap it for the trip home.