Fishing Memberships to the Large Lake
The Farms at Pine Tree Barn
~ Dush Family Large Lake Fishing Memberships ~
4338 Shreve Road, Wooster, OH 44691
The Farms at Pine Tree Barn offers an annual membership to a large lake in the community you can fish in nearly year-round. Shared below are the pricing, guidelines, and contact information to apply for membership.
1. A State of Ohio Fishing License is not necessary for the Dush Family Large Lake for its members.
2. To purchase a fishing membership, the fee for the season is $85.00. Only CASH or CHECKS can be accepted as payment for our Large Lake fishing membership. This membership includes parents and children aged 18 years of age and under. Grandchildren under 18 years may be substituted for children. All children must be accompanied by a family member/adult with a membership placard shown in their vehicle. Family and single memberships are available at the same price. Shared memberships are not permitted.
3. Fishing memberships may be purchased by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also phone us.
4. Fishing may begin in the Spring, as soon as the ice is off the large lake. Fishing may continue until the ice is on the large lake in the Fall. You may fish along the shoreline of the large lake and the south end of the island (by the turn-around area). There is no fishing permitted on the island anywhere north of the island turn-around.
5. For everyone's enjoyment, in order to prevent overfishing and lake protection, members must adhere to the following rules:
BASS: Each fishing membership may keep ONE largemouth bass per fishing day.
BLUEGILL: Each fishing membership may keep up to FIVE bluegill per fishing day.
AMUR: Each fishing membership may keep ZERO white amur carp per fishing day. These fish eat the weeds which help your fishing experience be more pleasant. If you catch any white amur carp, please throw them back. They are of no value to you and are costly to us.
6. When you purchase your membership, you will be provided with an annual, dated pass placard. THIS PLACARD MUST BE DISPLAYED IN YOUR VEHICLE'S WINDSHIELD AT ALL TIMES WHILE FISHING.
7. Parking is only allowed in the fisherman's parking lot or along Lake Shore Drive. No vehicles are allowed anywhere other than these areas.
8. Fishing with live minnows is not allowed.
9. Fishing is allowed only from the shoreline and when the ice is off the lake. Our insurance does not cover fishing from a boat or through the ice.
10. No alcoholic beverages allowed.
11. Do not play music at any time.
12. Do not litter or throw anything into the water.
13. No fishing at night. Daylight fishing is only allowed.
14. Dogs must be leashed at all times.
15. Chemicals are not used in our lakes, because they could harm the fish or our guest. Two, natural springs feed the lake with a continuous supply of fresh water.
16. THE SMALL LAKE IS A WILDLIFE PRESERVE. ABSOLUTELY NO FISHING IN THE SMALL LAKE.
17. MEMBERS MUST ADHERE TO ALL RULES AND RESPONSIBILITIES NOTED HERE WHILE YOU ARE PRIVILEDGED TO FISH ON THIS PROPERTY. THANK YOU.
We hope you thoroughly enjoy your fishing membership! We are also always open to any suggestions and comments that may improve our member's fishing experience. Please feel free to contact us as noted above in guideline #3.